Tuesday, July 29, 2008

290708

Whitley Sec's Invest with Ariel Guo Yanyi tmr! Haha. (: Ariel's quite excited but I'm not really.

Council meeting with the new sec ones today. SA rocks totally. Damn funny. We were telling them what to do for spot checks, then we had this brilliant idea of acting out the scenario. So we (we as in the SENIOR councillors) folded our skirts, tuck out our shirts, took of our name tags, mess up our hair and stuff. Damn funny. Artrillian even wore SLIPPERS. FUNNY LIKE ANYTHING! Its damn funny.
Some of the lines we said:
"What class chair? The chair of course in class la, who will bring a chair down for assembly?"
"Whats wrong with my skirt? Same colour as yours what!"
"My socks are too low?! Eh councillor, same as yours what! Same length!"
"Eh my feet too big la, cannot pull already."
"Eh councillor, we got Bio SPA luh, need to go already."
"Eh councillor, we need to tell our teacher that we having spot check right! If not she scold us!"
"Wahlao, damn long eh, I need to pee. Lets go to the toilet." *Walk away*
"She stepped on my leg just now, its damn painful. JUST only. So dont have endorsement slip."
"Painful luh, cannot stand up. Just check like that can or not?"
"So are you gonna book me?"

Its damn funny. We said a lot more things. Hahaha. SA ROCKS! :D I think SA is the most fun department. HAHAHA. (: Looking forward to the next spotcheck, though we just had one this morning. LOL.

My right thumb is painful right now cause of PE this morning. I got hit by someone's hockey stick. ): Girls just cant play such stuff cause it gets really violent. Like really really. I think I better stay out next time. Netball is still better. (: I prefer to use my own hands, not with a something. I mean..., yeah.

Talking about netball... We have like 5 councillors this time, which is really a lot. 5 out of 14. Wow. Not like the sec 3s, 1 out of 16. Okay anyways, we will be having a friendly with NYGH this saturday. LOL. Bet will be playing against them quite a number of times since Miss Lin is taking them as well. Oh well... we'll see.

No comments: