Saturday, July 05, 2008

My love for netball+ers.

Firstly, Tag replies.
Minyee: Totally, those times, so much laughter and stuff.
Suikee: No words could describe our love for each other, yeah? Haha. And yes, you USED to catch like you know, crocodile mouth. The words are, USED TO. (:
Falee: FALEEEEE! Wahlao I miss you a lot la! Remember how we used to help each other tape our knees?! And yeah, I'm not too good for you kay! Its just that you are not coming down for training!
Huiyan: Thanks hur. I know you meant well luh. You know if you joined netball, I wouldnt be able to join. So haha, thanks. (:
Chermaine: Okay, you can be the Vice-Secretary! OKAY? I am the president, so 我说的算! (: Oh drink more water kay! CL oral is coming up! You cant have sore throat! Get well soon! (L)

Secondly, some words for sec three netballers.
GLADYS: Yeahh tall, but you are not jumping at all. You play the both ends, so you should know your positions really well. As in, when you are defending, you should know what the shooters want cause you too, is a shooter. I hope so? Work really hard. Height is your advantage, but you really need to know where you want the ball and block of your defenders (when you area playing shooter). Communicate with the midfielders and your fellow shooter. And your shots! Tsk tsk...! AIRBALL some more! AIRBALL!! Must remember to do your 300 shots a week! OKAY! I did 60 shots yesterday y'know! (: Jiayou! :D NO MORE AIRBALL HURRRR!

SUIKEE: (con't from top) I know, you made an effort to change the way of catching. Well done! Yup. And please dont give up kay. Although you dint make it for the previous bdiv, you wont give up right! Your shots are pretty good too, and you can play midfield as well. So fight for that 12! Or rather, 7. We still have half a year to go, so work really hard. Must be strong! As in, physically and mentally as well. Good job today, snatching the ball with me and you got it. Damn good huhhhhhh. Haha. Yup. Jiayou kayy! I'm sure you know where you wanna stand in the team. So yup. (: Love your encouragement(s) too! Its really nice. Keep it up! :D

ANNABELLE: Haha you most probably wont see this, but yup, here it goes, I still wanna say something. I love your screens! Totally love it! But you are not doing it noww! I can still remember how it works during cdiv. Its so effective and perfect. Miss it miss it miss it!!! And like, how I faked Miss Siva. That pass was so nice. I know you are working very hard, but now we have 32 people in bdiv, competition is tough. Work on your shots! I know if you dont practice, your shots wont go in. Yup. And your runs too! If you cant get a forward pass, hold your space and block out the defender! You are doing well for your lounges, keep it up. Commuicate with your shooter(s), tell them what you want. Do your rotations! Oh yes, tell the midfielders what do you want. Talk on court! Ask for the ball! Communication is key! Another thing! Dont keep looking at the floor when you are running! Look up at the thrower! Hope we get to work together soon, and I look forward to seeing your nice runs.

POOJA: Pooja Renjit! You too much hurh! Pon how many times of training alrd?! You and your knee! When are you gonna recover! For now, the recre needs you, and most importantly, your long arms! After the carnival, you still must come down for training kay! Cause you are gonna work very hard, and get into the team. RIGHT? So quickly recover! Its up there, mentality plays a part too! Must have a positive attitude, and work damn hard. I quote, "Defenders are the most hardworking people on court.", from Miss Chan. So, whats your opinion? Are you? Prove it, dude. I believe you can do it, its just whether you want it or not. And one last thing, DONT pon trainings! DO NOT! Its wont benefit you, really. Its all up there.

CHERMAINE: Zhuang Zhi Yi! Chermaine, I hope you are feeling better now. Take care of your throat kay, oral is coming up! Anyways, you too, need to work hard. Last year you dint make it, then work harder for this year's. I really miss seeing you and Annabelle on court, playing TOGETHER, not against each other. So please, work hard. I wanna work with you, but the situation now is... Okay very well, play your very best this year, then dont ever touch netball again after you graduate from crescent. See, you are so talented. You dint play netball in primary school, yet you can shoot so well. At least, work hard. If you need help, I believe our dear sec threes are more than willing to.

BERNICE: Koh Jia Hong! You've grown so fast! You are like, taller than me alrd. Like that day, when we were gonna go to minyee's house, I realised that you are damn tall. Like youve grew overnight! Just like beansprouts. So thats how your TAU GEY name came about. But anyways, you must make use of it! You know, although you look so small, but when you hands up, we totally CANNOT see anything. It works! So, when you are defending, HANDS UP on your opponent! And you! CATCH THE BALL! And grab it, take it hard. Its like, when people bump into you, you'll drop the ball. Always remember, THE BALL IS YOURS when its in your hands, dont lose/waste it. I'm quite glad that you've been coming down for trainings! Keep it up! Very good attitude! One more thing! RUNNNNN! You are like, jogging on court! Change speed when it is neccessary, sprint! Thats what we - midfielders - need to work on. Work on your weaknesses and make use of your strengths! Stand tall, let them contact you, but not drop the ball. 12 out of 32, that means more than half is gonna get cut. So work really hard. If you need help, I'm more than willing to. (: Oh yes, must continue to go out with us for lunch and whatever kay! Love those times! (L)

Falee: YOU! Miss you the most. You are a damn good player actually, its just that your knee injury and stuff. I really miss front-back split with you! And like, how you "held" our hands when you couldn't get free. Remember how we helped each other tape knees! I really miss it! And how we wasted Miss Chan's tape! (: Okay back to what I wanna say. Its not that I'm too good for you. You need to work hard! I have faith in you! You seriously can do it! Now that we have such a huge team, I need you to work harder! Then we can play together again! To be frank, your skills are really good. I really enjoyed playing with you, like I take C and you take WA. But now we hardly play together. So please, do me a favour by working real hard. And come down for training! So that you dont have to paint the poles. Till now, nobody can really do the front-back split properly with me, except you. Even adee or minyee cant. You know me the best on court, I really want to work with you again. At the end of the day, even if you dint make it to the team, at least you tried and you wont regret, right? So yeah, if you need help, I'll always be there. (: Love (L).

MINYEE: Finally, its your turn, LOSER FRIEND! (But I still love you kay!) STOP spraining your ankle! Its the nth time alrd! Haha you know I used to hate you, seriously. Damn funny cause you always slam balls and me and have that "I am very pro" look. And you will blame me if I dont catch it. I was extremely irritated. Haha. So funny. Cant believe we are so close now. Okay whatever, shall stop crapping. Passes! Your chest pass, shoulder pass and lorbe doesnt make a difference! Its too flat! Especially your lorbes! Its either damn flat, or too lorbe-y. Uh-huh. AND THEN! STOP walking in circles on court, gives people headache. (Actually you can do that when we play against other schools, haha) Read what I wrote in Falee's note. Read? Okay good. FRONT-BACK-SPLIT! You are like the only person in competitive team who knows how to front-back split. SO I need you to do it with me! OKAY?! Alright. (: Okay other than these... I don't know how to comment on your defence la, sprain ankle somemore la. Just dont bomb the ball, thats it. So you miss Pizza Hut dates with me? HAHA see, I'm so nice. Nobody will go Pizzahut with you other than me right! Must "求的要死" right! Thats what you said anyways. See, your winner/gay/weird friend is so nice. (: Oh I wanna go to your house! 28th June kay! SET! And next Friday I am going to your house for elearning! And training! Haha. Okay you know what, yours is the longest, and the crappiest! SHALL STOP HERE. OH YES. My life is so boring cause I see you everyday. HAHAHAHA. See you tomorrow? LOL.

SHEENA: SI NA! (: I love your passes. Keep it up! BUT, you really need to work on your footwork! 3 feet and all those too! Defenders' split really worked. So maybe you might want to do it with Pooja for now, in the recre team. Please work really hard for the carnival, so at the very least, we can say that Crescent Netball has achieved something. Not only work hard for the carnival. Most importantly, the Zonals/Nationals next year! Thats the big thing. Oh yes, your passes! Dont be so "excited" when you get the ball. You have 3 seconds, so watch. We will offer. And watch the defenders! The ball is NOT a bomb! Land properly, watch for defenders, then pass. Pass ahead too! Work on that. Like what I've wrote in the others' notes, we will be more than willing to help. (: JIAYOU! (L)

EUNICE: Remember fartleks at the field and canal! Its so fun right! Miss playing with you! I always won the sissors-paper-stone luh! (If I'm not wrong) Haha and we'll be like "I dont wanna play with you!" So funny! Haha. Anyways, you really need to work hard. Dont run in circles! See, why are we doing 45? You need to stop, change direction and cut infront of the defender! Also, dont keep looking on the floor! Look up! Also, grab the ball hard! Its YOURS. Alright? And you need to have confidence in yourself! If you are afraid of your opponent before you even step on court, then you alrd lost 50% of the game. Even if you are, dont show it. Haha. Yup. You have the stamina, its just that you dont wanna make use of it. I remember when we ran long distance or fartleks, you'll be second! So yup, I believe that you can do it! Love.

JANEY: Yanting Lim. 3000-year-old lorbes hurrr! No more kay! Although its quite funny luh. Yup. Dont make the lorbe so lorbish. I think I could have intercept it if I were playing Centre. Your hands are damn long, and you are really tall. Make use of it. Your shots! I dont know if you have been shooting. If yes, keep it up. If not, please do so. Haha. You are always early for training, which is really good. Other than Mondays and Thursdays, you are always early, since 2006. I mean, Sec 1. Then we'll crap for bout 30 mins or so? Haha. So fun. I think you are doing well. Have more confidence in yourself! Communicate! Tell them whats wrong with the passes! You are like, playing both ends, just like gladys! So, know your players. Yup. Remember, confidence and communication!

Sec threes, please work really hard. We were such a great team. We have 32 people this year, fighting for that 12, or even, the main 7. Lets say, we shall work hard for her. You know, in that one year, she was the one who made us so bonded, and yeah, many more. So take it as we're doing her a favour? You wont want to see a team with 2 or 3 sec threes only? Dont be dishearten that you werent in the team previously. Just work hard and prove to everyone that you deserve to be in the team this year. Afterall, this will be our last year playing. Work real hard, then you'll have no regrets. If you guys need help, I'll always be there. Though I may not be that good, I hope that I can help. Oh yes, I wanna have a C'div 06/07 team outing/dinner! It was in my wishlist like ten thousand years ago? (: Yup. And I really love you guys. (L)

Thirdly, updates!
Okay enough of emo stuff. Haha. But I really miss cdiv luh. Anyways, went to Cat High's Homecoming/carnival with Ariel and Mingxuan just now. Wahlao CHS is damn huge! Actually, its just that Crescent is small. But whatever la. IT IS HUGE. We dint really do anything except for taking the ride and playing the shooting thing. We spent $20 altogether, and the ride alone is $5 each. Walked around and then we decided to sit down and talk. It was quite funny. Talked bout lots of stuff. Talked about JC and stuff. Oh yes, MX and I decided not to join track/netball, but to join some slack club like tea appreciation club/gourmet club when we go to JC (whichever JC). Just drink tea/eat everyday. :D Coolness. (: Then we were like talking about our future. Ariel said she wanna be a vet, and we think she will. But MX and I dont know what do we wanna be, we're like, aimless. OUR AIM IN LIFE IS TO FIND AN AIM. Hahaha. So funny. We decided to analyse what each other is gonna be next time. Then MX said,"I think Ximian is gonna be a taitai." Ariel added,"No but she looks like she's the type that cannot stay at home. If she's gonna be a taitai, I dont think she will stay at home and do nothing." HAHAHA. ARIEL! You know me so well. Seriously, I wont stay at home. I will work luh. Like what, stay at home and rot? Then MX said 10 years later, some of us might get married alrd! Quite true! So cool luh, who will be the first. But then, like what we studied in SS, women dont wanna get married so early. Okay whatever. (:

TEAM OUTING AT SENTOSA! HAPPY YOUTHDAY! (:


Oh yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FATTY ONG JIE YING! Love you.

No comments: