Friday, August 29, 2008

Teachers' Day 08

Happy Teachers' Day!
Time to update. (after so long) (:

Mass Dance. I think Mass Dance pictures are with Janell. Yeah. Send me kay Janell! (: I think Fry deserve something, at the very least. Bronte too. Oh well, since its over,... Yup.

Went around hunting for teachers during the class interaction time. Made cupcakes for them. (:

Concert. All performances were awesome! Especially the 4C1's. The imitation of Mr Loh is so alike! Damn funny. Classic. Haha. And Mrs Rupa's too. The combined one by 4C1 and 4C3 for LHG is really touching. Laoshi felt damn touched luh, I think she almost cried. Even Ariel and I felt like crying. Haha.

They changed the lyrics, but yeah, the original one, though its not as touching.


你又想起某个夏天
热闹海岸线
记忆中的那个少年
骄傲的宣言
伸出双手就能拥抱全世界
相信所有的梦想一定会实现
一切看起来都不会太遥远
转眼之间过了几年
轻浮的语言都已经慢慢沉淀
即使难免会变得更加洗练
我们不曾妥协
那是我们都回不去的从前
幸好还可以坚持当时的信念
世界尝试改变
当初的那个少年
那是我们都回不去的从前
当你站在那个夏天的海岸线
我们还是心里面
那个偏执的少年


Went back to Stamford after that. Really miss spsmates, especially 4/4'03 and 6/1'05. 4/4'03-ians changed so much! Especially they guys. Haha. If I'm not wrong, I think Vincent and Wencong were there. Haha. FIONA! I miss you so much.
















Haven't met you for years! Even though our schools are quite near each other. I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU! And you changed a lot. Was so touched upon seeing you. (: (The dark purple dots on my shirt are tears kay!) Haha. Didnt really talk to that much since you wanted to go out with P6 classmates. FINE. Next year, its MY TURN kay.













Next, HANNAH LIM SU TING, PRIMARY SCH BESTIE. You are damn good. Just walk pass me when you see me right! THE BEST. Hate you la. Change number also nvr msg me. VERY GOOD. Hate your heigh too. Damn tall now luh. Okay la, actually I still love you. Miss you loadsss!


Now 6/1'05. Other than Kahhuan, whom I see her almost everyday in school, I miss you guys - Jiayan, Sally, Amanda Tay, Rabia and Mengying! TTJ was really nice, he was the ONLY guy who went back. Talked to Mdm Yeo, she's like the only teacher we know there, other than Mr Bala. He's still in black and white. Funny. Walked around the school and was reminiscing about primary school days.


Things I miss in SPS:
(In no particular order)
1. Music Room - the place where we had CO, for 4 years!
2. Canteen - Especially the spicy drumlet!! And where we do our Prefect duties! LOL.
3. Void Deck - the place where we "studied" and played hopscotch after school.
4. 6/1 Classroom! - Our painting! (Its gone now! D: )
5. The lift - Always find excuses to take it.
6. Hydroponics! - Harvest veg & Measure pH! Damn fun.
7. Other classes - Thats where we go when we split class! - Had fun.
8. Field. - Cricket and Frisbee?
9. Staff Room - Miss Koh,"1,2,3,....,7 of you, come in and help me carry stuff." & "Mr Zul, we'll help you tidy your desk after PSLE." :D
10. Library! - How we sneaked books out of the library?
11. Good behaviour sticker board? Haha.
12. Teachers!





The round-about, school hall and canteen.


Classroom blocks and Netball court.




6/1 \ 6/2's corridor.

It used to be like this. :D (Painted by 6/1'05!)
Now... ):


Primary school photos! DONT LAUGH.
With Amanda & Kahhuan.
With Fiona!

Wow, we all changed so much. Maybe not Amanda, she still look the same. Haha. Went to FTY Primary Sch to look for Mr Zul. Chengwei & Vincent (6/1's) joined us. So like the 10 of us went to visit him. So glad he remember me! Haha. :D Saw Cindi Toh (Cres) there. I miss Mr Zul! Took a group pic and its with him. He's like the LH for Science now, congrats! :D The we (the girls) took a lift to TPY central. So like 7 of us squeezed in his 5-seater car.
TTJ was quite nice to join us at TPY central. Ate at KFC, then Rabia and Amanda had to leave. So we decided to watch a movie. Sally suggested Money No Enough 2, but they dont have it. So the only available one was 12 Lotus. LOL. 12 Lotus is one kind of lame luh. I dont recommend it. Lotus is the girl's name, so 12 Lotus is about 12 chapters of her life. Wth.? I almost fell asleep in the beginning. After the show, I was laughing like mad. Its not funny, but its stu-pig. Like really. HAHAHA. I WANNA WATCH MAD ABOUT ENGLISH!! I think its 10x nicer than 12 Lotus luh. Haha.

Oh yes, before I end.

Happy belated 15th Birthday, Keziah Seow!

&

Happy 14th Birthday, Lau Jia Wen!
Happy 14th Birthday, Jon Tan!

TAG REPLIES:
Janell: Haha welcome! (Omg I'm replying you 20 days later!)
Chermaine: Thats damn slow lah! Just send kay! (:
Diane: Hahaha. I dont think so eh. That if you see us for the first time. Haha. (:
Booby: SEE! FIRST TIME. What DONT HAVE! Never come my blog before thats why dont have right! FUNNY.

No comments: