Shi-t luh. I know I shouldnt be complaining bout how much work we have and whatsoever. But seriously, teachers should give us a break. Really.
Check out my schedule.
Monday: FREE.
Tuesday: Media camp thing. I'll be going for lessons even if there isnt this camp.
Wednesday: NACLI Camp
Thursday: NACLI Camp
Friday: NACLI Camp
Saturday: P6 Open House
Sunday: CRex carnival. Dont know if I should go down and support.
Wow and thats one week.
Only 1 free day! 2, you can say. But the work load... Okay no point complaining, cause I know I still have to get it done in the end, somehow. Well, maybe should just end here and start work. If I have the time to type these words, why not spend it on my homework. Yeah man. Alrighty.
Oh yes, these people, you owe me pics. (:
TMY - A LOT.
CZhuang - Tea Chapter
Hehe.
Talked to Ms Eu about the IP syllabus we're doing in SOT, which I think we cant catch up. (We = My twin and I) And yaye, we changed class! So we're doing the O's syllabus now. Quite glad that we talked to her. (: IP stuff is so tough. And I dont understand why a SEC ONE girl is joining a Sec 3 class and Shayne Tan is joining JC1 class, cause they think their own level's stuff are too easy. Well, I only have one word to say: Crazy.
Anyways, I FINALLY understood Moments. Yeah I know, after so long. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment