Sunday, September 28, 2008

QUOTE BERNICE'S

This applies to 1/or more of my friends:


Sometimes when things don't go our way or go the way we totally don't expect it to go the way we want to, we just stop dead in our tracks, and collapse there, right on the spot. It does catch people offguard and you really surprise your group of friends. Seriously.


Everyone puts on an act, its just how well you can act in that 'show' and how well you put it off. But when the time comes when you really cannot take it, you fall really deep into the bottomless pit. And then there are friends. Friends are those who pull you out of the pit when someone falls down and not just leave them there helpless. We will never let you continue falling. If not, what are your friends for?


But, if you want help, you want someone to talk to, you have to open up and be willing to tell us and not leave question marks on our foreheads. A friendship doesn't work this way. I'm sure even though what has happened in your life has made an impact on your life and that dent is really hard. But through thick and thin, I'm sure this is another problem we have to go through together as friends and giving up would be just as good as not having friends.


Another thing, negativity. True enough, your mindset determines your life and if you choose to look on the gloomy side, I believe nothing will work out. Stop the negative thinking, cause it'll only stop you from going further. Maybe you're just in a different situation that you believe all of us don't really understand but believe me, everything will DEFINITELY work out fine. Children are made to obey their parents. Different tolerant levels for every parent, but I'm sure your parent is just concerned, if not why will they stop you from certain things? They just don't want to lose you. It's all up to your mindset.


Everyone looks fine, normal,great and strong on the outside, but inside, everyone is weak. It takes some probing but I'm sure when the time is ripe, everyone will tell. Everyone looks cheery, happy but deep inside their problems affect them time and again and they get reminded every.single.time. This is where everyone comes in. We have to stop everyone from falling together in the bottomless pit.


Get this: Being happy doesn't mean that you're really happy. It just seems like you have more problems.


I may not make sense to some of you, but I'm sure some of you will get this. xx

Well said, Ber. Haha.

To my that friend:
We will always be there for you, no matter what. You can always talk to us if you have any problems. Oh and, if you need to talk to someone at like 3am, you can call me! :D Yeah! We love you many many many kay! (:

TAG REPLIES:
Minyee: Hahaha. You must be! :D Love you.
Chermaine: Hahaha yeah la yeah la. Love you kay.
Huiyan: How I know! Okay then what colour?!

No comments: