1. The person who tag you is
FIONA LAU
2.Your relationship with him/her
Primary school besties! I think we're still quite close.
3.Your five impression of him/her .
1) She loves me!
2) Nice.
3) BBT Craze.
4) Can always find her on MSN.
5) Reply messages and stuff instantly.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
Giving me presents/wishes me during my birthday, every year without fail since P1. So sweet!
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you
Erm well,... "I MISS YOU." Then both of us cried. Haha.
6. If she becomes your lover
Haha well,... EITHER MINYEE OR ARIEL OR BOTH WILL BE JEALOUS! HAHAHA.
7. If she becomes your lover , she has to improve on
Hahaha, IF.
8. If they become your enemy , you will
Well, IF,... but I doubt it will ever happen.
9. If they become your enemy , the reason will be
N.A.
10. You want to tell for them now is
I miss you loads!
11. Your overall impression of them is
SPS bestie. Nice.
12. How do you think people around you will feel about you
HAHAHA. I'm WEIRD and CUTE. (:
13. The characters you love of yourself are
Optimistic. :D
14. On the contrary , the characters you hate yourself are
Poor time management; Lazy; Pig-gish.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is
Just MYSELF.
16. For people that care and like you , say something to them
Thank you for everything you've done for me. I LOVE YOU!
17. Pass this quiz to 10 person you wished to know how they feel about you according to alphabetical order ..
1) Minyee Tan
2) Ariel Guo
3) Chermaine Zhuang
4) Huiyan Seah
5) Xifan Zhang
6) Fiona Lau (But she tagged me.)
7) Bernice Koh
8) Gladys Soh
9) Pooja Renjit
10) Jiayan Xian
or anyone who wants to do this quiz :D
18. Who is no.6 (Fiona) having relationship with ?
Haha well, I have no idea.
19. Is no.9 (Pooja) a male or female?
Female
20. If no.7 (Bernice) and 10 (Jiayan) are together , will it be a good thing?
Seriously, it will NEVER happen.
21. What is no.2 (Ariel) studying about?
EL, CL, SS, LIT, EGEOG, EM, AM, CHEM, PHY, BIO.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3 (Chermaine)?
Today.
23. What kind of music band does no.8 (Gladys) like?
Dont think theres a specific one. IDK. :/
24. Does no.1 (Minyee) have any siblings?
Of course, TWO older brothers.
25. Will you woo no.3 (Chermaine)?
HAHA. WELL...
26. How about no.7 (Bernice)?
(:
27. Is no.4 (Huiyan) single?
HAHA NO. SHE IS MARRIED.
28. What is the surname of no.5 (Xifan)?
ZHANG. SHE IS MY SISTER.
29. What is the hobby of no.10 (Jiayan)?
Watching TV!
30. Does no.5 (Xifan) and 9 (Pooja) get along well ?
I'm afraid not. Haha.
31. Where is no.2 (Ariel) studying at?
CGS
32. Talk something actually about no. 1 (Minyee)
Its her birthday today.
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8 (Gladys) ?
For Soh Tian En?! HAHA.
34. Where does no.9 (Pooja) live at?
Admirity.
35. What colour does no. 4 (Huiyan) like?
Green? IDK!
36. Are no.5 (Xifan) and no.1 (Minyee)best friend?
I'M SURE!
37. Does no.1 (Minyee) have any pets?
YEAH! Two fat rabbits!
38. Is no.7 (Bernice) the sexiest person in the world?
Cutest, then maybe. (:
39. What is no.10 (Jiayan) doing now?
I guess she's mugging for FYEs.
No comments:
Post a Comment