SHITTTTT. I just remember that Amath tmr! Shucks luh. Then I cant wake up late. RAHHH. Why must music so called clash with CL O's??! I'm so dead luh. On one hand I have 10 thousand zuowens to do, then on the other I have MUSIC. What the. So annoyed right now. HCL lesson tmr is gonna end at 5pm, and I freakin need to do my music. Shit luh and I have to do zuowen. RAHHHH. 7 more days! PASS QUICKYYYYY MANZZ!! I cant wait for sat to be over so that I can concentrate on my chinese. Actually, I cant wait for BOTH to be overrrr. Then I wont have to touch them for quite a long period of time. RAHHHHH. >:(
CHILL.
Okay I really think I should go and do my stuff now. My encounter with this promoter at watsons was quite... How should I put it? Funny? Well.. Haha. Posted at MY & my shared LJ. HAHA. Cant believe it. Well, its quite cool luh. OKAY I BETTER GO OFF NOW.
TAG REPLIES:
Bernice: Haha well... :P
Minyee: Totally! HAHA. Looking forward to it!(:
Huiyan & Vivien: Both of you ah! Since when did the both of you become so close? Hahaha. Both equally dirty luh! Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment