RAHHHHHHHHHH.
doppio movimento;
wieder;
en dehors.
I am so sick of Italian terms, French terms and German terms. Basically, I'm quite sick of Performance Directions. Its like, crazy. RAH. Quite irritated by performance directions and ornaments. At least orchestra instruments are still okay. Shucks luh. Hate memorising stuff. Cant wait for my theory exam to be over.
Oh well, cant wait for 6th Nov too. Went to taka with Kaimin, Lim, Kristy, Olivia, Jasmine and Esther (3C2) after lessons today. Window shopping was quite fun. Haha. And I cant believe that I WAS ACTUALLY BROKE. Was quite ): that I cant buy anything. I promise I'm gonna shop till I drop on the 6th. Oh shit, is there INTENSIVE CAMP PLANNING, Tanminyee? Hahaha. Or you wanna shop with me too? I shall be considerate and look for a shop with seats. HAHA. I think you will make good friends with Jasmine. Oh I mean, you totally will. Hahaha. Cant wait for the 6th, China trip and Netball camp!!!! Heh. And I might be going to China again, other than the sch trip. (: Shucks. I realise that I actually dont have much time. 2 months will pass soon. Shit. I think I better finish my holiday assignment before I fly anywhere. Yup. MUGMUGMUG.
I seriously CAN'T believe I actually saw it. OMG.
TAG REPLIES:
Chih-yin: HAHAHA. Whatever kay. Thanks anyways. (:
Passerby: Er yah, dont you know?
P.S. And I just don't know why people keep passing-by my blog. :/ ??!?
No comments:
Post a Comment