I'm back!(: The trip this time is kinda more fun though we went to the same old places and its only 12 days.
15 things about the trip:
1) Went to Chaozhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan & Guangzhou.
2) Celebrated ZZ's birthday in CZ on the 17th Dec.
3) My cousin gave birth to a baby girl (my niece) on the 18th Dec.
4) The starfruit tree in the backyard is damn huge now and has many fruits. (HAHA)
5) It wasn't cold in all 4 places.
6) I love trishaw rides. (:
7) We had 12 luggages when we left CZ. (WOW?)
8) In SZ (Christmas eve): Stayed in a damn cool hotel and went to a pub.
9) In DG: Stayed in a 5-star hotel.
10) Woke up at 8:30am for free breakfast(?!)
11) Went to Dad's kinda work place. It was damn cool.
12) Contacted my pri sch friend but didn't meet up.
13) Went shopping in GZ with XF & JV (Sis's friend).
14) Went to Luozhixiang's concert in GZ.
15) Met Luozhixiang in the airport this morning, went to the same VIP lounge as him, talked(not really) to him and he signed my concert ticket! :D
Alright, shall edit this post tmr. (:
/edit
Haha so, yup thats it. The points are kinda clear, I think. I shall upload pictures on facebook after I'm done with school work and stuff? Haha. JV already uploaded pics+videos onto facebook alrd! Shucks. Happy new year, anyways. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment