Tuesday, January 13, 2009

130109

Haven't blogged for weeks! For a year? HAHA maybe. I'm really lazy and BUSY and tired nowadays! Sec 4 life is seriously hectic! Homework, tests, extra lessons, CCA, tuition. I always wonder how interesting can it be?

O'Level results yesterday. A1 A1 A1! Was damn happy luh. But I was quite worried before I got my results. Cause laoshi said that out of 73 Sec 3s who took the paper last year, 69 got A1, 3 got A2 and 1 got B3. Our class got all As though, but its the matter of A1 or A2. So everyone was quite worried about getting A2. And I was the last in 4G1 to get my result slip, and everyone infront of me was A1. Okay anyways, Crescent didnt really do well for 2008 O's. According to Jiayan, Cedar got 9.0 aggregate for L1R5 kay! Thats damn good luh. And we got a 2 digit no. Now the teachers will push us really hard and I really hope that our batch will do better. Oh yeah, Fifi, Feli and Ernie did really well for O's, congratssss! :D

So enough of those results stuff. HAHAHA. I think its a little too late to talk about my 2008. So maybe this will do:
My 2008
Chinese Media Camp
Green Audit
DV Campus 08
Council Investiture
Road Run
Mid-Year Examination
Crezawards
OBS
Leadership Camp
June Holidays
Youth Day
Netball Outing/Bonding
E-Learning
Literature Festival
Pesta Sukan Carnival (Round 1)
Exchange with Hangzhou No. 14 Middle School (Sg)
Speech Day
Learning Festival
Pesta Sukan Carnival (Round 2)
Olympics!
National Day
Common Test 2
Teachers' Day
Nacli Camp
P6 Open House
September Holidays
Final-Year Examination
Twenty-third of October! (:
Chinese O'levels
Exchange with Hangzhou No. 14 Middle School (China)
Musical Evening 1
Musical Evening 2
Netball Camp!
December Holidays

Okay. So 2009. MY AIM IS TO BE A NERD! (though I failed to be last year) I WILL, for the sake of my results! HAHA. NERD NERD NERD! :D Oh and, I will sleep early! WILL! HAHA. Vivien Lim, thats our ultimate aim right!

Oh oh, everyone watch Channel 8 6.30pm news on 17 Jan, this Saturday kay! Our DV campus! I have a feeling that we will win something this time! Cause our news is quite new. Hahaha. WATCH KAY.

TAG REPLIES:
Hello!: Oh haha. I dont really care about tags luh. I just wanna blog and its up to ppl if they wanna tag or not. Yup. I dont see why I need LOTS of tags a day?
Fiona: HAHAHA. Eh! I want a 4/4 gathering or something? I bumped into Hannah the other day! She ask me when can we go outtt!! :/

No comments: