B'DIV 08/09 ♥
Thank you, B'div 08/09, for everything; on or off court. I love you guys to hell/heaven! Although we only started to bond this year, but its always better late than never. Although I won't be representing Crescent anymore, I am sure I do not have any regrets. This is the team that I put in my 100%. This is the team which is worth me sweating for. Thank you thank you thank you, every single one in B'div 08/09. Thank you for being my friend, for being my teammate; for always being there, for encouraging me.
I was so touched by the AMK game. Especially the last quarter. I was on the verge of crying during the game. And I eventually cried after the game. Before we realised, we have been together for ONE year. One year already. Haha to think that I was really reluctant to join this B'div a year ago... Well... My dear Sec 3s: Desiree, Siti, Thenghui, Michelle, Sarah & Frances, continue to fight hard next year. I'll be there to support you guys. (: Play for yourself. Play for the team. Play for Crescent. Play hard, fight hard.
Of course, not forgetting these people:
Jiawen and Sheena! (And Chermaine) Thanks for coming down for our matches to help out as score keeper, time keeper, team manager or cameraman. I still love you guys as much! :D
To my dearest Sec 4s, I love you I love you I love you. 4 years of friendship and counting. Work hard for O's! Maybe we should all go to the same JC, like what Clarissa Chan said. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment