Last match of round 1, VS Outram, is postponed to Wed 3pm. Well, thanks to the stupid rain. Its so unfair that North zone actually get to play indoors! Wth.
This morning was really hot and humid. Its like you'll get sticky after walking from class to the parade square. Stupid weather. Plus the haze which is caused my deforestation in Indonesia. HAHA probably Kalimantan huhh! I felt like I was being baked in an oven please. Freakin hot. P.E. was daaa bestttt! Valiant totally rock kay! We didnt score as much as last week's but its damn fun. Always thought soccer is stupid but its damn fun. Hahaha especially with people like Keziah, EstherNG, Kanice and Dian. They are damn pro kay. All very small but all can play. Ms Ang said that today was the last session for the soccer module. We were all like :(. I really like P.E. this year cause we get to bond a lot as a class. :D
Misunderstandings. There's too much unhappiness in the world luh. Just hope that everyone can be happy and optimistic! Yeah. And no misunderstandings! Love love. WORLD PEACE. Hahaha. Okay nonsense. :/
SOT is really fun today. Played taboo! OH YEAHHH! I want to go to settlers and play those games again! Oh and maybe we should have a BDIV 07/08 outing or dinner! Miss the seniors so much! Time to catch up. Minyee you see this? :D Back to SOT.. I love EL tuition now. Hahaha. The class rocks luh. Hah.
Okay freaking tired. Bye.
(P.S. Tomorrow is food and water rationing. Hope I dont go hungry with sweet potatoes. Wow, how sweet is that, huh?)
No comments:
Post a Comment