Omg la, seriously cant stand some people. VIVIEN CHUA MIMIAN + WU JIAYUE. We need to gossip. Hahaha shit shit. (See see I've updated!)
Fill in the blanks.
I dont get it, really. Why do you have to be so _ _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ for everything? Seriously, even if its none of your business. And you are really selfish. Extremely. Gross to the max. Cant stand your attitude for nuts. Whats worse is that I dont know how many times have you lied to me. Or rather, us. Nobody knows and its scary. I am totally appalled by your behaviour man. What is this? When you _ _ _ _ us, then you come to us. And you are always not there when we rarely need you. You choose us, or we chose you? I think its the latter. You seem so nice and stuff, but I really dont know what are you thinking about deep inside. Its damn scary y'know. Anyway, I dont think you know who you are luh, but we are and we will be fine without you. I'm freaking serious. And pissed. WTH WTH WTH. GO AND DO SOME SOUL SEARCHING.
And to some other people:
You are as gross as well.
I dont understand. Cant stand it man. Why do people get so _______ during this period of time. If you wanna act, at least finish the whole act right, dont stop halfway and let people see through you. Its not v.nice to do so.
Okay enough of that, will piss me off only. Found my gossip darlings! Hahahaa. Though partner and I have been doing so since n months ago. Haha. Sometimes I think its rather bitchy. But who cares? Who never gossip, everyone does right. So I'm normal. :D
School's rather stressful nowadays. Another 26 more days to O's and lessons are so intensive. Workload is even worse. I've never seen so much practice papers. Oh and whats wrong with Cedar papers man. Every single subject teachers are asking us to do their papers. And its kinda tough. Wthhhh.
Alright, shall stop my rantings and go and do some work, hopefully I clear some. Drowning in piles and stacks of work. Save me.
No comments:
Post a Comment