Wednesday, October 07, 2009

071009

Sighhhh. Got back report book today and it was rather depressing. Its so *urgh*. But I realise I haven't been putting in much effort into my work. Like previously I had quite a few post saying that what I need to work hard and blah blah blah... Well, its easier said than done. But anyway, I choose to stay positive and mug really really hard. This time for real. I've found my study mate/partner! Hahaha Wu Jiayue! :D

19 more days to the start of O'levels and 37 more days till it ends. Really crucial period of time. And wth I cant believe that I'm graduating from Secondary School already! Time passes toooooo fast. Unknowingly, 4 years have past and so much things happened. And yes, I've spend 3/4 of my whole life studying, how great is that?

Yeahhhh, I really caaaaaaaaaannot stand certain people. Other than gross, you are still gross. No other words can describe you better. Stop it please, its really irritating. You just cant _____ with __. Its like, barium sulphate is insoluble means its really insoluble. It wouldn't dissolve no matter how hard you stir it. YOU GET IT?! Stop pestering.

Another thing, I can't comparisons. I mean like, whats the point of asking people's L1R5 or whatsoever when it doesn't concern you? You just need to know that your score is definitely not your best and you can even do better. Its a competition against yourself, not against other people. Its absolutely wrong. So what if you know it? To make yourself feel better when people score lower than you? Or to make you jealous of the person who does better than you? And how would people think about you? Have you ever ever thought of that? Seriously, like what I've said in my previous post, please do some soul searching. Furthermore, if you don't treat people with sincerity and when people don't feel your sincerity, they just don't treat you well too. So in the end, whose fault is it that you have no friends? Don't make use of your friends, work hard with them. Really. If you don't, you'll lose even more than what you gain. And you won't feel happy at all. Try it, if you don't believe.

In case I forget tmr.. HAPPY advanced 16th BIRTHDAY, VIVEN CHUA MIMIAN! You've been a really good gossip friend! :D

No comments: