Saturday, December 26, 2009

251209

Hahaha omg guess what, I almost forgot the existance of this blog. I haven't been blogging for the past two months! Haha omg. Reasons being 1. O'levels 2. China blocked blogger, so I don't have access to it for the 33 days that I'm there. Forgive me, hehe. :D Hi partner! I'm reviving my blog alrd kay, so don't say its dead! But I think you'll only read it during like, your off day? You and Kaimin ah, workaholics! So anyways, I think I had a great holiday! Haha :D Before that, Merry Christmas everyone!


Okay so I think I should type this post (or rather, the holiday part) in chinese. More uh, convenient to name places. And yes, practice my chinese. :D


So这次去了好多地方哦. 总的来说, 还蛮好玩的. 香港去了两次, 第一次与爸妈和隆隆去了Disneyland, 觉得不怎样, 然后也逛了一下, 住在靠海的酒店, 很不错的说... 隆隆有一年没见了, 他都比我们高了. 男生啊, 真是不一样, 哈. 第二次和张熹梵去的, 就单纯的shopping罢了, 因为觉得广州很闷, 没事做. 哈哈, 还遇到很多有趣的事情啦, 半夜还跑出去找便利商店, its really quite funny! But it makes it memorable though. HAHA. 在那儿, everyone speak to me (us) in Cantonese! 幸好我还听的懂一些. And so, I think I wanna learn Cantonese since I'm a 广东人, teach me, any one? Hahahaha!

广州还是一样的boring... 最有趣的应该就是棒棒堂的演唱会吧? 是的, 我们 - 棒帮堂的fans - 去了他们的演唱会, 还买了vip tickets. :D 我们差不多把整个演唱会都录下来了, hiong or not? Hahaha!


深圳也去了两次, 但呆的时间不长, 一次比一次短... 小时候可以呆上一两个星期呢. But not now though... 每次回去都得去骂一骂隆隆, 其实感觉有点差. 身为cousins的我们, 每次见面都谈课业上的事, 然后骂完了心情也不好. 算了吧, 坏人我们来当吧. 但也不知道为什么, 我们的两个小cousins谁都不怕, 就怕我们. 其实也不算怕啦, 应该是算很听我们的话, 很尊重我们吧? 所以他们的父母都叫我们去开导开导他们. 也蛮有趣的, 我们回去, 他们都好期待, 而且我们只大他们两岁耶...


去了一趟九寨沟, 那里真的值得去看看, 风景很美. 我们是淡季去的, 人很少, 拍照时很好看, 不会看到太多人. 但旺季去风景应该会美很多, 但就很多人咯... 之后去了成都, 麻啦火锅很好吃, 熊猫很可爱, 川剧很有趣! 然后去了宜宾看竹海. 那里也值得去去, 但很少人懂的这个地方. 那里真的很美! 照片在Facebook上, 还没upload完.


之后, 去了东莞. The highlight is, I met up with Ziwen. Thank you for the meal, and for the fun that night. (: Yupp.


在潮州只呆了一个星期, 是有史以来最短的一次. 总结这次的家乡之旅: 1. 潮州人很矮, 我在那儿算是很高的了 2. 我迫不及待的想学开车 3. 早睡早起, 对身体好 4. 老人好烦 5.老人好迷信 6.侄女很可爱 7. 我们不能在潮州买衣服, not our kind anymore 8. 潮州男生的头发很volume-ous, 很好笑. 就差不多这样啦...


So MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Hope everyone had a great one! Partner and KM, thank you all love, for the lovely presents! I'll go visit you all again! :D Happy working! Haha I feel rather happy for that 1 hour meet up with them. Maybe cause haven't met up with them for so long? Hahaha miss you all! Go out soon okay! (Pic 1: Partner's present. Pic 2: Kaimin's)





OH OH YES. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAYAN! Love you my dear! Hope you had a great Christmas and Birthday in China! See you soon, hopefully!

No comments: