Tuesday, January 05, 2010

040110

eFirst day of school 2010! Hahaha. Yup yup, went to crash Crescent's first day of school. Heheh it would be much better if it didnt rain this morning! Then we could have joined in their silent reading and stuff. Walked around school and talked to some teachers. I think we were the only cool class that went back. I think I'll miss Crescent horribly. (I already am actually) Though I've been complaining about the canteen food almost during every recess time, I kinda miss it after not eating for 2 months. And friends! Miss you guys so much. Work la, work somemore. Work till we can't meet up lor. V.good v.good, thats the way lor. We still have lots of places that we want to go, but haven't got the chance to. Rawrrrrr.

Ah yes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WU JIAYUE! Hahah you are so old alrd! 19岁了! 快点去学driving! 我都想学了... Haha. And get well soon okay! Suddenly recall what you said in dont know which year. "Omg, 我20岁的时候还要跑Napfa!" Hahaha thats v.funny! 我们还真有缘啊... 同班了4年, 而且都是中国人. Just wanna say thanks for all the fun you've brought to all of us! Love always.

最近在家里闲着没事做, 几乎天天晚睡晚起. 这个星期还可能会忙一点吧? 某一天不知道为什么, 突然想做菜, 今天终于下厨了! Haha, 还蛮有成就感的, 都不错吃. 所以决定了, 反正这几天没什么事的话, 就学煮多几道菜吧. 不像我们家的大姐, 应该不怎么会做菜哦? :)

So sian, now my whole family is over in like, hongkong? Yeah ZZ's gonna go there in a few hours time. Hello Zxf, its your 3rd time this holiday. A bit hiong hiong worrz. Too much, too much! The whole family is flying too much these days. Like I came back on the 23rd right, on the same day, Dad flew to Beijing, then on the 24th ZZ went back. Hahah sounds rather busy eh?

I'm kinda irritated over organising my pri sch gathering. Venue not even decided. Omg and I have to think of a unisex activity if not it'd be unfair or I'll receive complaints. How complicating are matters man. Shit, this is so stressful. I'll be waiting for the day when I'm NOT the organiser and hopefully someone will call me up and ask me to go for a 6/1'05 gathering. Oh well.

Can't believe time actually pass so quickly. It's been 4 years since I've graduated from pri sch, and what's more I've also graduated from secondary sch. How wonderful? And in another 2 years, I'll be in uni. Thats really fast. Went to my ZZ's friend's b'day party with her the other day. Over there I met her friend, who is only 19 (20 this year), and she's alrd an uni graduate and has alrd worked for 6 months. Thats crazy right. Time really flies luh. 2009 was amazing though. Had lots of fun and of course, stress. Hahaha. Thank you everyone who made 2009 so awesome. Thanks clique, for the awesome ideas and birthday(s) fun! Watar tooo! The best tuition class to be in! And I'm so glad that there were so many gatherings for 6/1'05! Yup yup.

Anyway, I hope 2010 will be a great one too! Less than a week to results, omg. :O

No comments: