Friday, January 29, 2010

280110

First day of JC! Finally, after the long wait. Orientation was rather tiring, yet fun. Made a couple of friends in my OG. Well, Xf and I thought that the school culture is reallyyyyy different from Crescent/SCGS. Probably cause NYJC has people coming from 112 Secondary Schools. Like wow, thats really a lot of schools. We're gonna go to Sentosa for Day 2 of Orientation, or rather, just in a couple of hours. Oh well, I really looked forward to JC/Orientation so I hope my two years in JC is gonna be rather fun/happening. Hahaha twins unite!~ Think its gonna be quite cool ah. :)

A few days ago, I was packing up my stuff from pretty long ago. Like, I still had my Young Scientists magazines and stuff?? Wth. That sounds really ancient right. Then I found my letters and notes from uh, P3 onwards? Like those letters passed in class (esp boring lessons) in pri sch, letters wrote to girlfriends or buddies etc, Angel & Mortal letters in Crescent, Birthday cards, Vday letters etc. Hahaha am I sweet or what? Heheh. But it feels really good reading it all over again. And I think my way of communication (esp with pri sch friends) is really amazing. I found letters from Seekim, Serene Goh, Serene Bak, Fiona, Tiffany, Naixin and Nihong, then I thought of the really wonderful moments spent with them. I just think that its a pity that we don't talk much now and that we've drifted really apart. Nevertheless, at least I know these are the people that I'll never forget, and that they made my life interesting.

Xf and I never forget this incident in Stamford when we were P3. Serene Goh, Fiona, Hannah, Yuzhen and us were really close then, and we were all close to our teachers, esp chinese teachers. Everytime when a teacher needs people to carry their books down to their staff room, All 6 of us will take a small stack of books (about 5-7 books each) and go together. Then we'll make use of the time to go toilet and quench our thirst and waste as many time as we can. Haha wow, like how mischevious we were manz. Then there was this one time, all of us went down to the level 1 toilet, and we got high or something? Then Serene started screaming like mad. Haha omg, it was really funny. And guess how suay can we get? Mr Lim happened to walk pass and heard us fooling around. Hahaha wth. I wasn't quite sure what was happening then cause I was still in the cubicle while the rest are all out. I only knew we were in deep shit cause there was this sudden silence and I heard Mr Lim lecturing? Haha. When I got out, there were lined up, standing outside the toilet. I got scared then. Xf asked me to get back to class quickly then. Hahaha oh well. Think we were really naughty then, but still, I really love those moments where we got into trouble and fun together.

Then I recall how we passed letters in class (3/4'02 & 4/4'03). Tiffany, Fiona and I really love to pass letters around then. And Tiffany could draw the Powerpuff girls then. (I still have your drawings, dear.) Then we'll write our scores (when we get our results etc) on the notes and pass it around. It wasn't comparison, I guess. It was more of concern. I thought it was really sweet. Like everyone was so innocent then, not like children nowadays. Oh yes, and the papers we used are really cute and pretty ones. Sometimes it comes with a small envolope! Hahaha so cute la.

Prefect duties! In P3, most of us were prefects then, but not all of us had duties. So we always con the teachers and say "Teacher, we need to go cause we have prefect duty!". Then we will have extra recess time! Haha omg v.naughty ah. But it was quite funny, cause we got caught one day. Actually, someone told on us. Since then, we had to see which teacher's lesson was that before recess, so no more early recess everyday. Oh oh! Then we always rush down for recess during Wednesday and get our Chicken Rice from the halal stall! Gosh.

Went down for the junior's (B'div) match on Wednesday and met Hannah! I'm so glad at least we still talk. She was like my bestie from P2 to P6! Wow, 10 years of friendship and counting... And well, sometimes I love changes, but sometimes I don't. Its like I have a love-hate relationship with 'change'.

I'm still unsure if I will love or hate the recent change. But currently, it seems rather positive! :)

TAG REPLIES
(from 14jan2010 - 22jan2010)
Xifan: Uh I had lor. But then, think tag board is good. :)
Vivien Lim: Yeah yeah partner, you better visit often! See you in school! :D And please update yours more often too!
Olivia: Hahaha hi love!~ How's AC!
Jiayue: Yupyup! How's SA??! Take care okay! (L)
Chermaine Z: Whatttt??! Its damnnnnnnn ulu okay! Ulu like anything. Take damn long to go to school, again! :/

No comments: