Zhiwei's house is v.awesome. Thanks for being such a good host, Zhiwei! This morning, WW3 almost broke out. Xf and I were quarreling over some small matters and plus I was already a little pissed yesterday night. So yeah. I think everytime when we quarrel, is rather scary to watch it. We'll scream at each other like mad and threaten each other with a lot of stuff. Gosh. But yeah, we patch up rather quickly. Anyway, thank you Wataaaar, for cheering me up. You guys are really great at that. I always feel v.happy with the SOT people. Zhiwei, the food is v.delicious, thank you so much! And Joel can't drink for nuts. Gosh. Scare us ttm man. Luckily we know some of your friends, Joel. If not we are really helpless. Please don't ever give Joel Vodka. The consequences are v.scary. Its rather dramatic though. I've got the video but not posting up. Joel, its for you to see how funnnyyyyy (so not) you were. We were all so worried luh! Hahahaha. Yup yup anyway, thank you so much, Zhiwei. And Wataaar rocks! Hehe. Best tuition class everrrrr!
Out with clique (19 Jan)
Sometimes, when someone accidentally said something that hurts you, please do say it out. Nobody knows if you dont. I'm a little guilty. Sorry, if I said anything wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment