Hahaha I realised that I've been rather bitchy in my last two posts. Sorry~ Anyway, 2010 has been rather happening so far. But I kind of want school to start though. I'm having really bad habits like 1. Sleep at 6am when its supposed to be the time to wake up and go to school, 2. Wake up at 5pm and having dinner as the first meal of the day, 3. Not remembering which day/date is it, etc. Haha shitt. V.bad v.bad. Rather lazy to type a lengthy post, so I guess I'll get the pictures to do the talking. :)
08 Jan: 2S1'07 Gathering @ Botanical Gardens
Playing charades. Jess K is damn funny!
10 Jan: 6/1'05 Gathering @ Marina Barrage
The 007 game. (Not the "bang" game pls.)
Group shot!
Vanessa and I! Haven't seen her since we graduated!
I'm really quite glad that the outing/gathering turned out to be rather successful. At least I'm really grateful to those who turned up. Sorry for the bitchy post. I was a little disappointed then. But yeah, not anymore. I guess this is where I get the motivation to keep on organising more and more gatherings? Anyway, I really had fun luh. Thanks Amanda dear! You've been great! A pity Mr Zul couldnt join us.
10 Jan: Kbox with ZXF
So after my gathering, I met up with Zhang bigbig. She was soooooo disappointed with her friends and was v.bored, so she pulled me along with her to kbox. Wth. Hahaha. I was rather tired after the gathering though. But yeah, you're so sad and since I'm your twin.. Hehe.
JC Open House(s)/JAE
Went for loads of JC Open Houses. I still like nyjc the best, feels rather welcoming to me. Anyway JAE submitted. 1st choice nyjc. So I guess I just hope that I'll get in there. If not, it'll be cjc. The only thing I'm troubled over is with the transportation to school. Oh well, I guess this is what I have to face if I'm living in the ulu bp.
16 Jan: Out with Vivien Lim
Hahaha partner and I were out on a mission! Hehehe too bad we didnt accomplish! But we completed a large part of it okay! And someone pangseh us. V.good ah km. Good job! >:( Hello partner! We shall go out more often okay! As in, a date, not group outing. Hehe. Sorry Minyee, pls dont be jealous that I didnt date with you for such a long time alrd. Hohoho. :)
16 Jan: Ksuites with Ziwen & friends
Playing dice. Heh.
6 years of friendship and counting. I think its rather amazing how we not talk in pri sch and now kinda erm, got closer. Yeah. I didn't expect it though. Hahaha. I think I meet up with you more often than the rest? Anyway, its not goodbye, I believe. Still have lots of chances to meet up luh, be it in China or Singapore. Yup yup. Do take care! (:
19 Jan: Out with love(s)
Blogger sucks at uploading photos apparently. So go check out fb instead. Its all up. Yup yup, had lots of fun again. I think clique really enjoys taking photos! Hahaha. Lets have a 'take photos outing' luh! Do nothing but snapping our cameras! How creative can I get uh? Well well. We must still meet up even if we go to different JCs alright! You guys are really awesome friends. Ah yes! I am so looking forward to our trip to the playground! Hehehe. Sometimes I really love our childish-ness. How cute can we get man? HAHA.
19 Jan: ZC's Lunar Birthday
Yup yup, Happy 21st Birthday, my dear cousin! So old alrd ah, so please have a mindset of a twenty-one. We're all watching you! Hehehe. Sorry didnt wish you on your (non-lunar) birthday. :/ Photos on fb too, uploaded by Zhang bigbig.
No comments:
Post a Comment