"So who's going?"
That's my most hated reply I get for a gathering. Damn. Sometimes I really dislike organising gatherings and stuff. The reason why such events are organised is cause we all miss each other and want to catch up with one another so as to keep in contact right. I mean, do you really believe MSN-ing and all those virtual stuff will help you keep in contact. Well, I dont believe in a virtual relationship. And so the organisers are trying their best to bring everyone together hoping that you feel the same as them. So you think its thatttt easy to organise one? Then you are so wrong.
Every time people request me to organise a gathering, I'll really really try my best. So why me? Sometimes I really hope I'm a really irresponsible and heck-care-ish person so I'd totally ignore all your requests. But I know I cant. Its really pissing me off. Goodness. So yes, I've organised one and is awaiting replies. And there, I get really disappointing replies. Some of you dont even seem to bother. Oh I have this, I have that... Oh man, enough of such excuses. Ask me if I'm angry? No I'm not. Why should I get angry cause of you? And what's the point? If I say "Yes I am angry", then will you come? Does it really make a difference? I am really really tired of organising already. But seriously, if I dont do it, who else will?
Try. Try organising one. You will then realise how easyyyyy it is and how much effort you need to put in. And dont tell me "Ohh, you're the organiser what, its your responsibility to _______". It is so not. Its not even my responsibility to organise one. And what I really hate most is that you're asking me who is going. Seriously, if everyone does that and nobody makes the first move, nobody will turn up. And everyone is going alone anyway, so what are you afraid of? Weird situations? Then get yourself involved in the activities and talks! Then it wont right. I think its pure stupidity to not attend cause of such dumb reasons.
Do you know how much do we (or rather I) have to do? Think of a good location, fun (and unisex, omg) activities and contact people (and plead them to go), all just to make sure everyone will have a fun time. Then everyone is so demanding. A wants to do that, B doesnt want to, then C wants to do something else. Then I'll receive feedback (or complaints!) that I shouldnt do this next time and I should do that and that... Whatever. Why do I have to bear so much? And wth, I'm not even the leader of the class. And what are you doing then? Gosh.
Another thing. I've expected such problems already, therefore I asked when you guys are free. So since most of you are free on that day, I hold the event on that day. And I really hate it when you told me you are free, now you're not. Gosh. I've had enough. Like what I've said previously, I am waiting for a day when I don't have to do anything and someone message me to tell me to go for a gathering. Seriously, you need some initiative there.
Ask what lesson(s) I've learnt? You guys miss the class soooooo much that you refuse to go for the gathering. You just want to keep a virtual relationship or even worse, nothing. And what I suggest you do? Take up my challenge, organise a gathering/outing.
I've had enough. I'm pissed.
No comments:
Post a Comment