Saturday, February 20, 2010

200310

人生就像一场戏 因为有缘才相聚
相扶到老不容易 是否更该去珍惜
为了小事发脾气 回头想想又何必
别人生气我不气 气出病来无人替
我若气死谁如意 况且伤神又费力
邻居亲朋不要比 儿孙琐事由他去
吃苦享乐在一起 神仙羡慕好伴侣

Yeah seriously, why so angry? Is there any use if you get angry? I think you need to be practical la. As in, if its useless, then why do you get angry? I guess thats why I don't get angry easily. Cause there's really not point. Plus, you'll just make others pissed or the whole situation weird, so what for?


Anyway, HAPPY CNY! Still not too late I guess, its 15 days right. CNY seems to get more and more meaningless year by year. If wearing new clothes is how you define Chinese New Year, then I think everyday can be CNY. And if getting money is how you define CNY, then everyday could be CNY, too. What happen to traditions nowadays man... Oh well.

School's been really fun! And slack-ish. Or should I say, my work load is not really heavy? Yupp. I guess Arts students are more relaxing than Science students. Hehehe I love my timetable. For example, I start school at 9am and end at 12.30pm next Monday! Wooohoooo!~ Hahahaha. Nyjc's been real fun. But I think I'd wanna switch CCA luh. Choir is really sian. Or rather should I say, its not my type. Standing on the spot for 3 hours and more is seriously so not me. So Bball or Netball, I think? And I'm gonna run for SCouncil and House Exco. Yup yup.

My class is rather interesting, I can say? The situation is like:
Class strength: 24
Girls: 21
Guys: 3
Retainees: 8
And my Civics Tutor (Form Teacher) is my Geog teacher + Teacher i/c of Soccer. Okay whatever. He's quite boring. My classmates are generally nice luh, and quite funny too. I kinda look forward to going to school! And I love it cause school starts a lotttttt later than sec sch (and other JCs). Hehehe. People are so jealous manz.

Met up with my dear netballers today! Omg I really miss them so muchhhhh! Pls pls, have more gatherings alright! And constantly update each other about ourselves! Cheer up kay, for those who don't like school now. Things will get better luh. I think we all just need some time to adapt. I really miss Crescent a lotttttttt! Don't think I'll be invited for Speech Day this year. So sadd. :( But I wanna go back for the Council Invest! I really like Crescent's Invest cause its so different from other school's and its always that interesting! Heheh. Actually to think back, I really learnt quite a lot from Council. But well, I just hope that my 2 years in nyjc will be enriching. (:

No comments: