Friday, April 30, 2010

南初加油!

Uploading pictures onto facebook noww.

Today was the last match for NYBBGT A'div 2010. Sweet victory, girls! :) Initially, I thought I could join them for just this season and quit happily (cause training is v.tiring!! Hohoho right, Xuehan?), but I was wrong. Its only been 2 months, but it really made a difference. I didnt regret joining bball. I could have joined netball and probably be the first line up, but I'm glad I didn't. Even if I am just a bench player and barely get to touch the ball, I'm still glad I'm part of this. I've really learnt a lot in these two months.


Despite the tough/tiring trainings, the 11 of us persevered on and encouraged each other. I just wanna say, although we didnt go far, we've improved as a team and as individual, and I think thats enough. :)

I really really wanna thank you all for making these two months so meaningful, fun and enjoyable. I really feel v.happy together with you guys. Because you girls are retarded, I ♥ you all for that. And thats what made me think twice about quitting.


Speaking of that... I don't know if I can manage 2 CCAs at a time, but I guess I'll just try to make it for 1 training per week. Oh well, actually I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to join another CCA when I'm in SC already. There's a lot more that I wanna say, but its so difficult to express it in words. :/ Anywayyyy.~

Winning and losing are parts and parcel of life; everyone has to go through that. It is not a big deal if you lose or win because it doesnt mean that you will lose or win forever. Its okay to lose a match; its also alright to not get into the second round. You will feel sad, definitely, but what can you do about it? If you've worked hard but you lost the match, I don't think you should feel sad. As long as you don't have regrets, I think its sufficient already. Sometimes, its not all about the skills, luck plays a part too. Yes, you can feel sad, but don't grieve over it. After that, you need to pick yourselves up and move on. JC2s, even though you cant get to play anymore, you shouldnt feel that sad. You NEED to encourage the juniors to train even harder, so that they can do the school and the team proud. Whatever that is over doesnt matter anymore, because what matters are the future competitions. Learn from your lessons, then move on. Yeah. Train even harder, so that you can show people what NYJCBBall is really made up of. Anyway, I actually wanna dedicate this paragraph to the guys team. All I can say is: Train hard this year, and shock them next year.

南初加油!


Team sports really taught me a lot, be it netball or basketball. I'm thankful for such awesome teammates in Crescent Netball and NYBBGT. You guys are the ♥!

/edit.
Woah, it was v.difficult to find a team picture of the netballers! Oh man, I think we didnt take a team picture in our jerseys!!! This is the best that I can find. ♥

And the following is my new desktop backgroup! :)

No comments: