At this very moment, I'm waiting for people of the Jap trip to send me their documents/ppt. And seriously, 2 out of the 4 I've received ain't much of a quality work. Its like, bullsh*t. Gosh, this is freaking irritating.
Seriously, you don't have to be guilty. Like what I've said earlier, I believe there's always another opportunity for me. Maybe not in the near future (ie. in JC), but probably next time. I really don't mind. And don't ask me silly questions like "If time rewinds, would you encourage me to do the same thing?" Obviously yes, my dear. It really doesn't matter. Ultimately, you are capable enough and people trust you, thats what lands you in your position right now. I know my own capability. And who says I need to be in any position to be capable right? All I can say is, I really hope you learn as much as you can in the coming year because I have already learn a lot from my past experiences. I'm thankful. You didn't have the chance last time, so grab this, don't miss it! ;D I'll always support you. And you know me so well, you should know that I'm pretty much pragmatic. So if you ask me if I'm angry, you should know my answer. In case for people who don't know, here's my answer. Well, if it helps and it can change the situation, yes I will. But if it doesn't do any help, why should I be? There's no point right? So yup. Whatever it is, acadamics comes first okay. So yes, we'll all work hard and get into the top Universities yeah! (L)
No comments:
Post a Comment