Sunday, August 22, 2010

220810

Was looking thru' my photo albums. Love this photo a lot. I don't know why, hahahaha. My face looks so (quite) clean! Hehehehe. :) And I miss my long hair!!!! Man, just look at it. My hair is half that length now! :( But one thing great is that, hair will grow. Hehehe so yayeeeee! :D Anyway, that was taken at one of the shopping malls (somewhere at Causeway Bay??) at Hong Kong when we visited last december with our family. Took loads of photos that break, sweet! :) I miss that period of time, when life is so carefree. Oh wells. I can't wait for this year's to come. But man, JIPA and Orientation!!! Don't really know if I can spend the two months as happily as I did previously. Whatever luhhhhhh. I love travelling with my family though. Love it when I get to see and discover new things. Pretty awesome. Road trips especially! Very exciting!!! Can't wait to learn how to drive and get my driving liscence (in China) then we can go explore the whole of China! :) Then I can chauffeur parents so that they won't be so tired. (Awww, what a thoughtful daughter right? :D) Anyhow, I don't mind flying to other countries though. I wouldn't mind Japan again! :D So many things to see and buy! Hehehe. Love shopping there but hate the limited time we had. Uh yes! I want to visit Shanghai for World Expo this September! But well... Should I? Zxf and I really want to! But then... Promos!!! Promos sucks big time man!! Urghhhh! The weather there will be perfect then... And like, it'll be fun luh!

I'll do whatever it takes to do well. Like seriously, I want and I need to do well. There's only one try, and I wanna give it my best. I know I'm capable of doing it. I don't want to pass, I want to pass beautifully. Is that too ambitious? I guess not, for I know that I can. Spent my whole Saturday sorting out piles and piles of notes. Now its way lot better; everything's more organized. Its all sorted out neatly according to subject and some filed. :) Feel quite accomplised. But damn it, I need to do my homework! YOG Handball tmr, or rather, later! Quite excited... But then, it'll mean that my afternoon will be gone... So I guess I'll have to really do some catching-up at night! Well wellz... Looking on the bright side, at least I get to catch some YOG action!

Speaking about YOG... I'm sooooooo glad I volunteered!! I mean, I'm so glad its held in Singapore. Since the annoucement of the result of the host nation for YOG, I already wanted to volunteer for it! I was so scared that I won't be able to volunteer because of O's. But yayeeee, I can, in JC. :D :D I wanted to be a placard holder so much, but kinda lose interest during the first few trainings. But somehow, because of awesome friends around, I began to love it. Everything became to seem cool. And no matter how sucky things seems to be, everything just falls in place on the actual day. Its a pretty amazing feel, its like, it feels very 妙. Putting make-up, doing up our hair, holding new placards, meeting and interacting with the athletes... Everything just seem so real and right. Its just a very amazing feeling that I believe only the 204 few of us could experience. Its just so difficult to express in words. Its like, phenomena, you just can't explain it. I'm so proud to be part of it. :) A few screw-ups here and there... But at least those are not done by us. I dare to say that all 204 of us did not do anything wrong. So I guess, good job everyone! I'm pretty sad that there isn't a single training this week and there's only left with one training till the real closing ceremony. This means no ponning of lessons, no missing of tests, no free food (though its not v.good), no free drinks (Coke and Ice lemon tea!), no free snacks, no free bread, no free Old Chang Kee, no free ride home and most importantly, NO FREE ICE-CREAM!!!! Awww mannnn!! I would like to challenge to finish 10 ice-creams the next time round. Heheheheh. Its really good to have some ice-cream after a training under the hot sun. I'm missing it already. I guess no matter how sucky everything seems to be, we'll all miss it dearly after that. All I can say is, lets cherish our last rehersal and the remaining time we have for YOG. Day 9 already!!! Its gonna end before we realise it.

There are so much things to do these days! I mean, stuff other than homework. Some stuff rather pissing though. (Reason for my previous post) But yeah, that shall not dampen my spirit! YOG YOG YOG! Hmmm... I would want to volunteer for the next YOG at Nanjing 2014 too! We'll see how then! :)

No comments: