Sunday, September 19, 2010

180910


Awesome song, ain't it? The singer's so damn good righttt! I really like her songs cause its always so well presented. And well, the lyrics are meaningful. Thats why I prefer Chinese songs to English ones cause I find more meaning in listening to Chinese songs. Yeah. :)


15 more days to Promos.


I'm really glad that I'm grasping everything bit by bit already. Oh well, not exactly bit by bit, but a lot at once. Econs intensive tuition + remedials + crash courses works pretty well. Concpets like AD/AS, fiscal policy, recession, monetary policy etc are not that difficult afterall. Econs is something that I must really do well in. For math... I guess the only way is to practice like mad? And Geog... As usual, my problem lies with physical geog. Seriously, who really cares about how the earth is formed and how are rocks formed and how they change over time? Facts and more facts. Mannnn. But since it takes up 50% of my promos results, I'll still have to study for it luh. :/ I scored 22/30 for a recent CSC assignment (that I did it completely by myself = no google, no consultation of others etc) and its seriously a confidence booster. Hmm, I thought it might not be that difficult to pass my H1.


I so agree that JC is the 2 years that you have to work hard the most. Time passes so quickly when you're involved in so many things. No wonder I don't really see JC students hanging around when I was back in Crescent. You really don't have the time to do so and you can't afford wasting the time. What a no-lifer right. I guess it'll really be worthy when you see straight As in your A'level cert. Thats something that I seriously want to achieve.


Have I talked about what I wanna do in university or in future? Two things I'm considering: Law or Finance/Accounting. So weird right, these two choices are not exactly related. I don't know since when that I have a passion for doing law. I really don't. Or maybe its not passion, its just curiousity. Whatever it is, I think I will be pretty interested in that. Finance/Accounting is not something I'm interested in, but something that my parents think will be useful for me in the future, be it to earn big bucks or to secure a job. Ultimately, my dream is to study hospitality. I'll be fine without that as well though. Therefore, to study any of the above mentioned course, I need to to extremely well. Of course, I have other course to fall back on, but I would not want to regret not being able to do the course I want or to enter the school I want to. No more regrets this time round.


Speaking about my desired University, it would be the University of Hong Kong (HKU). I used to want to study in the States, but on second thought, there's nothing much there. And I can only get a second degree for law there. Not sure about the rest. Australian National University (ANU) would be good too. But then, HKU is nearer to home and I really like HK. Hehehehhh. :) I'm telling myself that I need to and I will do well because only then, I can do whatever I want. HKU and ANU are not easy to get in, given that there are so much competition from all around the world every year. I guess competition is inevitable, but when you do well, you don't even have to worry about competition because it does not exist when you're at the top.


Pretty determined this time. Haven't felt like that since errrr, P6? Hahahah joke right. Back in P6, I was dying to get into Crescent for i-dont-know-why. Eventually I did. :) Hehehee. I can say that its the best choice so far I've made. :D I miss life there so much. Why did I have to move on? Oh well. Dear JC life/A'levels, I'll couquer you. Just you wait.

No comments: