Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hi from my iPhone

Testing testing!

Okay cool I just installed this blogger app into my phone. Actually previously I tried a similar blogger app but I was required to create a picasa acc as well.. That was plain troublesome. So anyway, I'm quite happy that there's this official blogger app. Heh. 

Gosh I can't remember when was the last time I blogged... But whatever la. Perhaps I'll be blogging more often since I can do it on the go? Or maybe not cause the next 60 days or so is really crucial. Oh well.

Anyway, I believe this 6 year-old blog of mine will be kinda shutting down soon? Reason being that i can't access blogger in China. No Facebook + no twitter + no blogger = freaking sian. Pretty sad though, but I'm sure I won't delete this blog. There's just so much memories about my school life that's mentioned here. I'll guess I'll create a china server one. Like sina or 163 or something? Shall see how luh.

I'm actually pretty sick of school already. Or rather, sick of studying. A'levels is crazy. Okay no, the amount of things we have to study and prepare for it is crazy. 2 more days to prelims, but I dare not say that I'm prelim-ready. Totally not. Why? I'm not disciplined enough. I clearly know what I want - which university I wanna go to, which course I wanna attend, how many As must I get to achieve all these...... But just one thing: Not disciplined. I see discipline as a form of art; an abstract one. So easy to just say it, yet difficult to understand. There are so many distractions around and it really makes it challenging for one to stay on task. For me, I'm heavily reliant on motivation. So for those of you who are not disciplined, look for a source of motivation.

Alright enough said, back to my books for now!

No comments: