Omg I read my previous post and I cant understand the last part. I think, I typed nonsense. Anyway, DIANNNNNNNN! You are supposed to blog okay! And I didnt see your post! Anyways, today was kinda adventurous. Went to Paya Lebar to collect class tee at around 4pm, with Dian. It was at this so called LION BUILDING, and its damn ulu, and scary. We jay-walked so many times today! Oh yeah, that building is so weird. Everything is not linked together. So we went to the wrong part of the building at first, and we saw baleno warehouse sale. Each t-shirt is priced at $2 each and trousers/pants/jeans at $3 each. DAMN CRAZY. Oh yes back to the class tee. Its not bad, quite nice actually. Its just abit heavy and Dian and I almost died carrying the class tees. I dint know t-shirts can be so heavy.
Self-training tmr. B'div, please come. Lazy to continue. Yupps :D
No comments:
Post a Comment