2008 BOB night.
After Whitley Invest, at your house! (:
I thought I shouldn't write so much cause anyways, I don't think you will come. HAHAHA. But nehmind, since I'm your flappy... :D Love you kay, booby. Though we always "break-up", but much of the time (or rather everytime), its UNSUCCESSFUL. (: Hahaha. Thanks for being my booby. Oh and, for getting me into troubles (Eg. National Video Competition). THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR HURRRR. Yeah right. Oh oh, pineapple at orchard mrt! And that idiotic cockroach which scare us to death. So funny. I won't forget how you fell down infront of me outside school. Its damn hilarious. HAHAHAA. Okay la, the conclusion is: I LOVE YOU! :D :D And HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY!
Shit la, NACLI camp tmr. I thought it might be quite fun, but holiday homework spoils it all. Whatever. ): Anyways, the National Media Competition training thing at SP was quite fun la. Our group totally rock luh, we finished filming just before teabreak. So funny. Cause we only had two lines, but its two scenes. HAHAHA. Oh yeah, our group consist of 4 Sec 3 Crescentians (Ariel, Huiyan, Ming Xuan and I) and 3 Sec 2 Marists (Thats how you call a Maris Stella boy, isn't it?). Its just damn cool. So we started playing finger games. Damn stupid luh, everyone was looking at us. Okay thats not the point. The point is, I WON HUIYAN IN HEI BAI PEI (for twice, consecutively) ! :D Thats so cool right! HAHAHA. She never lost! :D We were quite retarded luh. Who cares, we're not going back tmr. Thats why. HAHA. I hope we get lots and lots of compliments for our video. Oh and, our SP student instructor's name is also Ming Xuan! Uber cool. (:
TAG REPLY:
Yibin: Haha yeah. Thanks! (:

No comments:
Post a Comment