Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy 15th, Tanminyee!

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY, TAN MIN YEE!
You gotta be damn touched kay! (: Haha. I post ESPECIALLY for YOU!
P.S. The pictures you are gonna see are damn cool.
P.S.S. The pictures are in order!
C'DIV 06/07! First match.
Family.
Family.
2007 Netball Annual Dinner
After Sneakers Carnival. Something like that.
Neoprints at JEC.
Netball Camp 2007!
love.
GUESS WHO!


Last match of B'DIV 07/08. Haha, you have the next picture right. (:
Really miss those times.
:D
With seniors.
lovelovelove.
Retarded you.
Although you're gay, I love you. (:
When we had "training".
Heh. (:
Gathering!
You-know-it. :D :D
GATHERINGGGGG! (Again please?)
I know you love that pose too! (:












Staying at your house till 12am for the nth time.








National Day! Miss Pooja and Miss Bernice? HAHAHA.

Bestie! Those pictures brought back memories! Manzz. I've got too much to say luh, I think you know. Hahaha. I'm really glad to know you! Like REALLY. Both TEOCHEWS somemore. Haha. Must go to my teochew house kay! Haha or you can stay at the hotel opposite, its new. :D Okay since I'm so nice, shall post a REALLY long one.

2006
Haha that year was... I didn't know you until August I think. And you were my teammate! Haha I used to hate you. Like REALLY REALLY hate you from the bottom of my heart. CAUSE YOU WERE DAMN ARROGANT. HAHAHA. (Don't worry, I love you now.) Okay damn funny. Then we started to go out for lunch after trainings, go home together, take neoprints. I DONT KNOW HOW, but we became very close! Cool-ness. I LOVE TRAININGS THOSE DAYS!!

2007
This was the highlight. Kinda. Zonals! That period was great luh. We had training 5 times a week, and we want more! Can't believe it. But I really didn't regret. Hah. Tyco-ed into Round 2! And like, more than half of the team had injuries. Remember our good friends, tapes and counterpain? Haha. Then Chermaine and her sunblock (since 2006).

Okay, we did 12 rounds around the track after a match = 4.8km and visited the NUS Law Faculty! Its damn cool. And we were quite burnt that time. But its cool. One month after zonals... We cried really badly on a certain day. And we were extremely reluctant to join B'div. You-know-why. (: But I'm so glad we kinda survive it. Can't believe we were quite close to the seniors, when we used to be blacklisted by them! Lunch with Genelle, Aisah, Ernie and co. I kinda miss B'div 07/08 too. Haha well...

Sneakers Carnival, Netball Camp, Dec Hols Training.

2008
ZONALS! Refer to the pictures on top. You have them too. Then now, we took over. We went through so much! And time flies! Like we're gonna step down SOON! Woah.

Okay the above is summarised. I dont know if you can understand, cause I dont think I can, as in for some. You know me. Haha. I just wanna say, thanks for being there for me, crying with me, emo-ing together, talking on the phone with me for 2 hours and kenna scolding by my/your mother, ... Yup. Don't be sad kay! You still have me. I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU! Hahaha. Don't worry! And we will solve Netball problems together! I will visit your house again, and you know I really will. (: Your winner/weird/cute friend loves you! Dont feel too touched! :D


TAG REPLIES (from 3 Sept :/)
Fiona: Haha, yeah, maybe! :D My birthday is in 1month's time! (:
Rongrong: Maojie! Haha no lor, CUTE kay. (:
Chermaine: Yeah lah you, SHAOMAO. And czhuang is SHORT FORM, OKAY! :D
Wanmin: Haha whatever kay. I shall consider that as my future job! HAHAHA.
Huiyan: FACE THE REALITY! You lost! :D
=) : Haha yeah, kinda. (: FYEs are round the corner!
Fiona: Okay, sure! (:
Chermaine: Wo bu shi ni de mao mei wor, da jie! HAHA.

31 more days to my birthday! (:

No comments: