Tuesday, February 03, 2009

030209

I totally just ended up in facebook and blogger while attempting to do my homework luh. Shit. Then I thought since I'm already here, then maybe I should blog. :/

I'm trying my best to type damn fast so as to minimize time wastage. (Omg I feel so retarded cause I AM wasting time now) Season's like totally here already and we're half-way through round 1. Freaking ROUND ONE ONLY. Sigh. Anyways, congrats to the C'DIV for making it to round 2! It won't be easy but please do not be discouraged at any point of the time! Its YOUR C'DIV! Cherish it. Play hard, fight hard. Put in your best shot and make sure you don't have any regrets. ALL THE BEST!

Thank you Gladys, for your motivating message. HAHAHA. B'DIV, we really need to fight hard for tomorrow's match! Don't over/under-estimate our opponents! Keep on cheering for one another cause its gonna be a tough fight tmr, right? Play for your teammates, not only for yourself. Tmr's match is quite crucial so minimize all our mistakes alright! WE CAN DO IT! (:

PS - 51:1
GY - Cant rmb.
KCP - 55:9

So far we've won all the games but the next two games are the key games for us to get in to second round. And this time round we not only want to fight for second round, but also the first placing in our group, right? Lets give our best shot in tmr's game against IJ, and have no regrets after that, yeah? GO B'DIV!!

School's really tiring nowadays, with netball and everything else. Homework is piling up like crazy! Can hardly breathe. Sigh. Its like physically + mentally tiring. So its quite bad. I want to step down real soon but on the other hand, I want to get in to second round or even top 4! Oh oh, only 4 people (excluding me) made it for "training" today. WOW.

Okay I need to get back to work. GO CRESCENT! (:

3 comments:

XIFAN said...

one comment for you!
HELLO MIANZ(:

Anonymous said...

Hi FM Good luck for B'Div! :)

Siya.

Ximian said...

XIFAN: HI ZHANG (:
SIYA: Thank youu! Good luck for yours too! :D