My blog is freakin' dead so I shall revive it. (: Don't think I wanna talk about training and stuff this time.
Anyways, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Thanks for all the presents! Orchard was so happening today. There's free hugs (free hug day), some S-league event, and there were so many couples! Hahaha. Cool cool cool. BFF came to sleepover after Crezawards! So this morning we went to school together. Had Amath lesson and training. Okay, like, I WET THE BIB FOR THE FIRST TIME! WOW. HAHA. Okay damn retarded. Then went for a date with Clarissa Chan. Actually its just lunch. We were searching for "cheap restaurants" and we ended up in KFC. ): I wanted Crystal Jade! Nvm, next time! Basically we only had lunch. End of story. :/
This week is actually quite fun luh. Soccer for PE was da best. Keziah you rock man. HAHA. Didnt expect myself to be able to erm, play soccer. HAHA. I always thought it was lame. But then, its okay la. I hit so many people with the ball! So proud of myself! Haha. :D :D And we actually scored quite a lot! :D I love PE! (Just dont ask me to run 2.4km)
Crezawards! Ariel, you're the best man! and omg la, Christabel and Chyan Wen is damn funny! I took a video of the WHOLE song. :D Even the judges were laughing! HAHAHA. Shall see if I can post it up on facebook. Oh yeah, I took a picture with Ming Bridges! (: She's so pretty! Jovina send me the pic kay! Thank youuuu! :D This year's Crezawards was a lot better than last year's luh. AND I LOVE THE OPENING! Alyssa & Yitong, I'm so proud of you guys! And the pianist too! (Yibin?) Yeah. Good job, guys!
Okay THE END, I'm tired. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment