There's so much things happening these days, so much so that, I don't quite remember what's going on now. I've been thinking quite a bit these days about my life; I think so much that I don't know which part of my thoughts I should post it up here.
Life is simple, but it is thought to be complicating. Because the more you think, the more complicated is.
I've always been wanting to do a self-reflection of my 16 (nearly 17) years of life these days, I don't know why. But there are just too much stuff occupying my time these days. Sighh, so much for a JC life. It's been really sian these days. Its only the beginning and I'm tired already.
Sometimes, I really wonder if I made a right choice joining Council, again. I'm really uncertain. I really don't want history to repeat. I really thought of quitting and continue with bball, though that's not where my passion is and I know its physically tiring. At the very least, I'm happy when I'm with my teammates. Unlike council, you'll always be vexed over all the issues and complains; its drains you mentally. I know that I'm capable, but is this choice right? Physically and Mentally tiring.. that really drains you. But given a choice, I'll choose to be physically tiring. Because at the end of the day, you know that you're still happy. Oh whatever.
Yesterday felt so dramatic; it feels like a dream.
/edit.
其实你不用怪你自己, 也不用感到内疚. 因为, 这不是你的错, 我也没有怪你, 这只能怪我自己不够坚决. 我是有点气, 但是是气我自己. 我是有点小后悔, 但是我想的很开, 我真的没事. 我相信, 老天关了我一扇窗, 会为我开起另一扇窗的. 我真的真的很为你感到高兴, 这也代表你比我有能力, 你也得到他们的信任. 所以, 你真的不用感到伤心, 我真的没事. 所谓 "哭过就好了", 这是你常说的, 不是吗? 只要你把工作做好, 我一定会一直支持你的. 不然, 姐妹当来干吗? :) 加油加油! (L)
No comments:
Post a Comment