- Promos
- Short trip to China ;)
- Lunar Birthday
- 17th Birthday
- PW madness
- Training?
Hahahaha. Actually, I think there's only one highlight, but I probably can't elaborate much here. Hehh. Well, I would say, I truly enjoyed this October. ;)
I've thought of this issue some time back. 生日的意义何在? You celebrate your birthday every year, but why do you celebrate your birthday? Your friends celebrate your birthday for you, but why so? When you trace back to the very day you were born, you know none of your friends. What I'm trying to say is that, shouldn't it be an occassion for you to thank your parents, especially your mum, for giving birth to you and bringing you up all these years? What's the point of throwing a huge party and going out with your friends, then leaving your family at home. I think birthdays should be celebrated with your family members. You celebrate because you are grateful that you have such a wonderful family; you celebrate because you are grateful that you have lived for an extra year all thanks to the great care of your parents and family members; you celebrate because you love your family. Well, I think that should be the way right? Because x years back, its your family, your parents, whom gave you this life.
Personally, I'm really grateful towards my parents. ;) I am so glad I was given birth on 23 October 1993, if not I wouldn't be here typing this post. Yup, I was a premature baby. Hehh. Ask me more if you're curious, I shant elaborate already. Anyway, thank you, daddy and mummy! I love you!
School's rather busy these days. PW is mad. And yeah, I wanna go swimminggggggggggggg!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment