Suddenly feel like blogging! Hohoho. I can't remember how it feels like to blog that frequently. I mean, I used to blog so frequently that it kind of became a habit. But now, its like, I can even forgot that I own a blog. Hehehhh.
These days have been rather relaxing, or rather, I've been slacking after PW. I'm kinda in a holiday mood already. Bad bad bad. :( Well, I shall get back the studying momentum after 16th! Yup yup! Lots of stuff to catch up on! Man, there's seriously a lot of content for Arts subject. And I really don't see how easy (or easier) it is to study Arts. Whatever luh~
Met up with Huiyan and Ariel today! Oh man, I miss them like crap!! Seriously, I haven't met anyone like them in Nanyang. So depressing. :( I miss their madness and weirdness. Hahaha yes, weirdness. Oh well~ How great would it be if there was a Crescent JC? Hmmmm... I'd love to study in there. Speaking of Crescent, I haven't been back to Crescent AT ALL after I went to JC. Okay wait, I went back once, for less than an hour, to collect my cert. How depressing! And all because of Council. I didn't go for Crezawards, Teachers' Day etc because I had council stuff. This is so irritating!~ And there's so much crapshit stuff these days that I just feel so sian. I just hope that I don't lose interest.
I guess I'll have to tell myself to hang on. Hang on there, for just a few more months. Okay, probably half a year. Hang on there cause after a few months, it will be over; Hang on there cause you've put in lots of effort previously and don't let these hardwork go down the drain; Hang on there cause you have friends who are with you. I think I've been telling myself to "hang on" a lot of times these years, and this simply sucks. Its like, you're telling yourself to perservere because everything's gonna end soon, not because you are really interested and want to continue and work hard for it. This feeling sucks big time. Its so meaningless. Urgh.
*
CGSSC and NYSC. Ask me why I joined SC. I can't really answer why sometimes. I have been rather unhappy about the leadership that I'm under. Okay, lets set CGSSC aside. Well, for the current one at least, I'm pretty unhappy. Actually, more of disappointed, perhaps. So I told myself, for once under bad leadership, its alright; for the second time, fine... But definitely, NOT for the third time. I have figured out that if you don't want to be under bad leadership, you should step up and be the leader. And I guess that's the only solution. So if history were to repeat itselt, I will definitely step up and take the lead.
Never think of what you cannot do, but instead, do whatever you can do, and you will be surprised with what you can accomplish.
How true.
No comments:
Post a Comment